Tuesday, November 5, 2013

COMPOSITION PHOTOS

 LINES                                                          
I chose this picture for lines because of the lines on the sewer grate.

BALANCE
I chose this picture for balance because it shows the picture on equal sides

SIMPLICITY
I chose this picture as simplicity because it is just focusing on the letter C

FRAMING
I chose this picture as framing because The picture is framing her face perfectly and it looks like it belong in a frame.
CONTRAST
This picture fits into contrast because you want to look at the building in contrast to the tree.
RULE OF THIRDS
I chose this picture for rule of thirds because it shows the baby in the bottom right hand corner of the picture.
REPETITION
 I chose this picture for repetition because its shows the repeating of the books.
UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE
I chose this picture for unique perspective cause it shows Joshua's face from an awesome angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment