Friday, November 1, 2013

BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY PART 3

1. when i saw the picture i chose for black and white photography i thought it was so beautiful because of the wonderful mountain in the back round like i can almost feel like I'm there and i want to go there before i die, not in the same place but i wanna see some beautiful stuff just like it. The thing in particular that made me want to choose it was how the sun reflected of the mountain it was just so beautiful.

2. 
I SEE: Mountains.
I SMELL: That smell when its about to rain.
I HEAR: The rustling of the leaves and the whistle of the wind.
I TASTE: Apple cider.
I FEEL: A little chilly because I'm high up and the winds blowing but I'm wearing a thick jacket so I'm nice and cozy.

3. I think if i was trying to get ANSEL ADAMS name out i would make some posters with his name and a couple of his photos on it and post them around the school and i would also make a blog about him and put all his information on it with some more of his photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment